Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Howdy-Do To Starting Anew!

Greetings, Salutations, and Wazzup to you all!

Apparently, my Adventures of a Self-Proclaimed Dork blog has been compromised.  But no matter.  I shall conduct my unfrequented musings at another venue.

If you happened to stumble upon this blog's maiden post (or any future post, for that matter, as I am assuming your stumbling is accidental), let me fill you in on the meat n' potatoes of what kind of stuff you'll be reading:

Context: I have a thought (or a string of thoughts) and I write about it.  My thoughts range from my opinions on pop culture and commercialized holidays to the intelligence of turkeys.  My previous blog was described as the rants and musings of a Nice Jewish Girl with an unhealthy obsession with Broadway musicals.  That's pretty much what to expect here.  I unfortunately don't have the attention span or dedication to come up with a certain theme, but maybe one will evolve one day...

Frequency: I write in waves.  I'll get really inspired and write several entries for a month or two.  Then I'll get writers block or super-laziness and not write a word for a month or two.

Rating:  I have a pretty dry sense of humor with an occasional expletive (or 6) thrown in there.  So while most of my material may be PG-13ish, have your children read at your discretion.

Popularity: I blogged for two years and had only one comment in that time.  The only "follower" I ever had was my boyfriend and he never actually read it.  But that's okay.  I blog like no one's reading, but secretly wish that someone would.  Just like everyone else!


So there you have it, folks!  This is my brain on blogspot.  Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment